New Facebook features released
Facebook has released a range of new features ahead of holidays, largely rotating around eCommerce advertisers (length: medium). One key feature is the ability to tag products in Instagram ads – a feature that was previously limited to organic posts. Also available is the ability to target shopping engagement custom audiences, as well as shopper lookalikes.
In other news
- MarTech summarised the new features available with Google Analytics 4 (length: long)
- Google has also released an updated training course for using Google Analytics 4
- Google released a training video covering how to use Search Console for eCommerce (length: 9:02)
- Apple launches a certification course for Apple Search Ads
- Adweek released an easy to digest summary of the antitrust lawsuit against Google (length: long)
- Search Engine Land released a US-focussed summary of what we can learn from Prime Day (length: long)
- Meanwhile, Google shared some tips for retailers going into holidays (length: long)
- Google shared some persistent trends from lockdown, including a rise in searches for ethical brands (length: long)
- Finally, you’ve probably noticed that free shopping has now been rolled out globally (length: medium) – make sure you set up tracking to measure the impact of these listings.